Last year I kept wanting to start a poker bankroll challenge and but LIFE kept getting in the way. Sometimes it feels like everytime my life looks like it is falling into place, a curveball hits me and my path completely changes. There are things that I wish I would have done differently but on the whole but last year was a great year of self-discovery for me.
This summer I bought a house in Windsor. I really like it here, it is quiet, people are kind and the cheap cost of living takes away the “money” stress that I was used to when living in Toronto. I plan on staying here for a long time.
This year I want to:
- Help kids in my community
- Exercise regularly
- Eat healthy
- Make small monthly goals
This month’s small goals:
- Restart this blog. [X]
- Go to trampoline fitness class ( Jan 9,16, 18, 23, 25, 30)
- Focus eating a healthy breakfast every day.
- Eye test. (I keep putting this off) I’m outta contacts and I’m not letting myself order any until I get this done.
- Start Pokerstars Spin and Go bankroll buildup
The last couple year’s I’ve barely played any poker. I kept saying I was going to start playing but it just kept becoming not as important as the other stuff in my life that was going on. This year I’m going to work towards being a good “rec” player with a goal of 1000 spin and goes a month. Starting with $119.83 US playing $3 spin and goes, let’s see how fast I can move up stakes.
Good luck to everyone in 2018. ❤